This is a great opportunity to join the skilled labor force of Sperry Tents Marion, with offices in Wareham, MA, and Mystic, MA. May – October Seasonal Labor ($11 – $15 per hr)
Tent Installation Crew Members are responsible for assisting with the delivery, setup, removal, and storage of event tents and equipment. Entry level position with opportunity for advancement to crew leader positions. Schedule will require long daily shifts, weekend work, and occasional travel. Most of the work is performed outdoors in various weather conditions. This is a labor intensive position – work is fast-paced, demanding, and very rewarding. Overtime (over 40 hrs) is paid at time and a half. Full Time and Seasonal positions available.
- Learn skills in a unique trade environment
- Gain transferable skills in resume building experiences in carpentry and event and rental industries
Applicants must have the following:
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License, additional $$$ for valid medical card holders and truck/trailer driving exp.
- Transportation to and from warehouse in West Wareham, MA
- THIS POSITION HAS A NON TRADITIONAL WORK WEEK – Must have the ability to work evenings and weekends
- The ability to lift 50 – 75 lbs over your head
- Ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours for 5-7 days a week
All interested applicants please reply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach a resume with your response. All applicants will be asked to fill out an application and meet for an interview in West Wareham, MA.