When tent aesthetics count, Sperry Tents is the first choice for corporate and nonprofit event coordinators. Our signature sailcloth canopies raise the bar for outdoor events of all types: fairs, festivals, fundraisers, auctions, product launch parties, graduation ceremonies, alumni weekends, company barbeques, luncheons, concerts, and more.
If you want to impress your coworkers, members, or attendees with an outdoor tent setup that is highly detailed and supremely elegant, inside and out, then contact Sperry Tents. All of our offices boast exceptional outdoor event experience and specialize in multi-tent setups, full flooring, custom lighting, stages, walkways, heat, generator power, and more.
Here’s a small selection of fairs, festivals, and fundraisers that use Sperry Tents:
- Art Basel, Miami
- Head of the Charles Regatta, MA
- Heirloom Tomato Festival, CA
- Life Is Good Festival, MA
- Lower Brandywine Storytelling Festival, NJ
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Gala, CA
- Mystic Blues Festival, CT
- Nantucket Wine Festival, MA
- Padstow Seafood and Beer Festival, UK
- St. Jude’s Hope in the Hamptons
- The Nature Conservancy’s Summer Benefit, Hosted by Ina and Jeffrey Garten, The Hamptons
- VH1 Save the Music, The Hamptons
- Vidalia Onion Festival, CA